Weekly practical support and networking for start-up businesses in Redbridge
Please note that during our transition phase to membership and sponsorship we are not holding weekly entrepreneurs’ clubs. Instead we are running bigger monthly events from April to September. These events will be ticketed and free/reduced for members, as will entrepreneurs’ club events in the future.
The Entrepreneurs’ club is a lively and supportive network of local people with entrepreneurial ideas to learn, share and grow their enterprises together. We meet at different times of the week at the Redbridge Institute (our new base) or Enterprise Desk (Redbridge Central Library).
There’s monthly topics, a speaker, input from everyone, time to work on your business and networking. All our speakers say the same thing – business is about relationships and your customers are people who know you and like you. Lots of deals take place here! To see a list of 2016 speakers click here
JANUARY 2017 – marketing
- Tues January 10th – Lorraine Tapper – spend your 2017 marketing energy wisely
- Thurs 19 January – Mike Loomey – tricks to get Google to love your websitetricks to get Google to love your website!
- Weds 25 Jan – Nicola of FPComms marketing outside your usual circles.
FEBRUARY- sales and customers
- Thurs 2 Feb 6.45-8.45 Practical session – write a blog and post it. Redbridge Insitute
- Weds 8th 1-3.30 York Room, Ilford library. Self promotion and PR with Celestine Ekpenyong
- half term – no club this week while we work on our forthcoming membership scheme
- Thurs 23rd 6.30-8.30, Room C, Redbridge Institute, Gants Hill. Finding space to manoeuvre in your business to create your strategy. Aidan Ward
- Monday 27th 6.45-9, York Room, Ilford library. Speaker to be advised
MARCH – business growth=
- Tues 7th – 6.30-8.30, Room C, Redbridge Institute, Gants Hill. Kathleen Hodis of Fabulistic – a look at image as a business owner
- Tues 14th 1-3, York Room, Ilford library. Suzanne Ekpenyong – My business is successful because I outsource
- Tues 28th, 6.45-9, York Room, Ilford library. Anderson Boyce – It’s your business, don’t get pigeonholed
We are promoting the business canvas model as a simple and helpful way for start-ups to manage their business on one page.
Ros Southern / 07707 460309 / firstname.lastname@example.org
@sophiahubs7k / FB: Sophia Hubs Seven Kings