February Ilford Green Pop Up market hosts a Redbridge ReStart party
Saturday 11 February, 10-2pm, Salvation Army, Clements Road, Ilford, IG1 1BH
Here’s what’s happening at the February Ilford Green Pop Up market….
- Recycled bikes for sale and bike servicing with hosts Ilford Recycles
- Green/upcycling/crafts/home-made-product stalls – buy a Valentines Day gift?
- Community cafe selling winter soups, veggie meals and cakes – cheapest prices, delicious and healthy – run by Ilford Transition Town
- Recycling and green lifestyle info
- Community Meet Up point
- And the ReStart party 11-2. Bring broken electrical items and see if the volunteers can fix it. Stay with your product and learn to do it yourself. Free!
Here’s what you can do:
- put the 2nd Saturday in your diary and use it as a meet up with friends or a cosy place to hold a meeting
- Bring your bike along for a service or buy one at the market!
- Like our Facebook pages Ilford Green Pop Up market, Sophia Hubs , Ilford Recycles, Ilford Transition Town, Restart Project and follow us on Twitter @Ilfordpopup @sophiahubs7k, @recyclesilford @
- Go on our mailing lists for start-up business support, social enterprise support, green business info, green pop up market info, or Timebank info.
- Bring along electrical goods that are broken and see if they can be mended to save wastage in Land fill
- Contact Begona if you’d like a free stall.
See you on Saturday 11th! See the video from the July market and Restart party below
The Ilford Pop Up market is a partnership between Sophia Hubs, Recycles Ilford, Salvation Army and Ilford Transition Town. The market opened in February 2016 and has run monthly since then.