It’s wintry outside – come into the warm! Saturday 14 January 10-2 @Ilford Recycles, Salvation Army, Clements Road, Ilford IG1 1BH.
- Snuggly, yummy, healthy and very cheaply priced food run by Ilford Transition Town
- Stalls to browse: vintage, jewellry, bric a brac, bikes, plants, unwanted toys stall
- Things to do –
- an introduction to Redbridge Timebank with Ros Southern- how it works, and some tales of the trading that’s taken place 11.30
- workshop by Usha Chudasama at 12.30 – a Q and A and tips on helping your child’s wellbeing and having a positive psychology
- A very warm welcome, socialising, networking and finding out about the green and market scene in Ilford
Come along and help us build up this market with a heart, brimming with community spirit.