Start-up Jyoti Bhatt to share important tips at Sophia Hubs entrepreneurs’ club
- Tuesday 6th December 6.30-8.30pm
- Room C, Redbridge Institute, Gaysham Ave, Gants Hill IG2 6TD
We love giving start-ups an opportunity to promote their business and share their USP at the Entrepreneurs’ club and are looking forward to this session. It’s aimed at start-ups but this is an open invitation. Jyoti’s talk is not only aimed at businesses but also the owners and their personal finances.
I am going to share with you my 35 years experience in the informal setting of Sophia Hubs Entrepreneurs’ club. I am going to help you think about financial and wealth protection of your business and about making good and safe investments. I am pleased to have this opportunity to give back to the entrepreneurs’ club.
Jyoti Bhatt (known as Jay) has recently launched a small Redbridge business in wealth management. He will give an overview of the four main areas in the wealth management field.
- Investment Planning – to help you accumulate capital in a flexible, tax-efficient and suitably diversified manner.
- Retirement – so that you can enjoy a comfortable lifestyle when you stop working.
- Estate Planning – to minimise Inheritance Tax so that, in due course, your family receive as much of your wealth as possible, yet without compromising your own standard of living.
- Protection – to help you and your family avoid financial catastrophe, should you suffer long-term incapacity, or die whilst others are financially dependent on you.
Please RSVP if you plan to attend by commenting below or texting 07707 460309