The next Ilford Green Pop Up market has booked 8 green/craft stalls and jazz performances throughout. 🙂
- Saturday 12 November, 10-2, Salvation Army, Clements Road, Ilford IG1 1BH
- Recycled bikes, vintage clothes, rag dolls, upcycled crafts, books, hair plaiting, green info
- Community cafe tortilla, roast veg pie and a host of home baked cakes
Come and enjoy this funky green market hosted by Ilford Recycles and Sophia Hubs with the fab cafe run by Ilford Transition Town.
- 11 am – Jyotsna and Bangalore Dreams
- 12pm – Dave Dean and Chris Wyatt
- 1.30 – Natalie Williams
More information on Eventbrite. Please help us promote this by passing on the word. Thanks!