By popular demand we’re running another Redbridge Timebank community skills swap event 🙂
- Wednesday 9th November
- Fold cafe, Cranbrook Baptist Church, Wellesley Road, Ilford, IG1 4JT.
- 6.00-9.30 – food and drink for sale by Ilford Transition Town
- 1st hour skills swap 6.45-7.45
- 2nd hour skills swap 8-9
- Zeena – Linked In
- Farhana of Creative Bites– cooking cup cakes workshop
- Therese Matene of Skillademy – hair plaiting technicques
- Ruth – introduction to non violent communication
- Jitendra – LED solar lighting in your home workshop
- Nnenna of Brandstad Consulting – building an environmentally sustainable business
- Indu- cooking a fab chick pea curry with chapatis!
- Habiba of Amey on making fab Christmas gifts with tetra packs! (please bring an empty 1 litre+ juice carton if you can
- Apellonia of Run Up– all you want to know about living with a mental health condition!
- Richard – buying and selling on Ebay
PLEASE BOOK IN HERE. This is open to non members who can sign up on the night if they like it.
A Timebank helps people in Redbridge to connect and get the help they need. This includes residents, start-ups, community groups and businesses. People and organisations join because they have a skill to offer or need some help. At our skills swap events we set aside 2 hours where up to 10 skills are shared at a time!
For more info on Sophia Hubs’ Redbridge Timebank click here
Thanks so much to Cranbrook Baptist Church for letting us hire the cafe on the Timebank.