Search Engine Optimisation – what the SEO Salesmen Won’t Tell You!
The Sophia Hubs entrepreneur’s club on Tuesday 16th February is at 5.30-7.30 at the Enterprise Desk in Ilford Library. Please arrive early so that speaker Mike Loomey can find out about your business website. This weekly entrepreneur’s club is for start-ups but this event is open to all businesses in Redbridge and nearby.
We are paying Mike in Timebank hours and are asking everyone that attends to join the Timebank – laptops on hand. First couple of session are ‘free’ but after that the payment will be in Timebank hours. It’s easy to build up your account – we will explain and give support. paid by SophiaHubs. Mike is owner of 3 in 1 Responsive Web Design.and runs this session at City Business Library.
Who is it for?
Website owners, or those who manage or create content for a website and want to learn how to achieve higher and more profitable search engine rankings. It will be equally useful for individuals; SME’s; start-ups, or more established businesses.
Technical knowledge is not required for this course.
What you will learn:
- How to assess your website’s current standing.
- How to improve your Search Engine rankings.
- Lots of completely legal SEO tips and tricks.
What will it cover?
- How search engines work.
- When and where Google adwords would help.
- Keyword research and website planning.
- How and where in your site to use your keywords.
- The importance of building good links and where to get them.
- Recent changes to local search.
- The importance of a having a mobile friendly site
Benefits of attending:
- Understand your website better and know where you are in Search Engine rankings
- Spot some great niche markets and identify the best target keywords to capitalise on them.
- Learn on-site and off-site strategies for lifting your rankings and improving website traffic
- Ensure content is accessible and relevant to your audience, with a high probably of generating extra site visitors and increased revenue.
All Attendees will get:
- On-going access to the constantly updated PowerPoint slides for this event.
- Free use of an ever-expanding toolbox of free, easy to use SEO tools and programs
Do I Need to bring a laptop?
Laptops may be brought but are not necessary. Please bring a notebook and pen and lots of business cards for networking purposes.
How can I contact Mike with any questions?
You can contact Mike Loomey on 020-8594 1320 or 07967 044282
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.