- Topic: Understanding the Government funded support Enterprise for London is offering start-ups in Redbridge
- Speaker: Tom Bircham, business development manager
- Day/time: Tuesday 9th February 12.45- 2 (speaker and session) followed by networking. 12.30 arrivals/refreshments
- Venue: St Johns Church lobby, St Johns Road, Seven Kings IG2 7BB
- Fee: – 1 Timebank hour (This month it’s half price – the speaker and networking lasts 2 hours). If you are not a member already, you can register on the day.
- Payment to speaker: 2 Timebank hours, plus prep time
I will introduce the government funded support service available to aspiring entrepreneurs wanting to start a business. The programme called Start & Grow offers business owners the opportunity to get access to 100 hours of business support over three years. In addition to this I will be talking about funding opportunities for start ups and explain the other services available from Enterprise for London. (Tom Bircham)
It would be helpful to let me know if you are coming: firstname.lastname@example.org