Our entrepreneur’s club on Tuesday 16th February is at 5.30-7.30 at the Enterprise Desk in Ilford Library. Please arrive early so that speaker Mike Loomey can find out about your business website. The Topic: Search Engine Optimisation – what the SEO Salesmen Won’t Tell You! See Mike’s blurb below. He’s offering his time in exchange for Timebank hours paid by Sophia Hubs. This weekly entrepreneur’s club is for start-ups but this event is open to all businesses. Mike is owner of 3 in 1 Responsive Web Design.
Who is it for?
Website owners, or those who manage or create content for a website and want to learn how to achieve higher and more profitable search engine rankings. It will be equally useful for individuals; SME’s; start-ups, or more established businesses.
Technical knowledge is not required for this course.
What you will learn:
- How to assess your website’s current standing.
- How to improve your Search Engine rankings.
- Lots of completely legal SEO tips and tricks.
What will it cover?
- How search engines work.
- When and where Google adwords would help.
- Keyword research and website planning.
- How and where in your site to use your keywords.
- The importance of building good links and where to get them.
- Recent changes to local search.
- The importance of a having a mobile friendly site
Benefits of attending:
- Understand your website better and know where you are in Search Engine rankings
- Spot some great niche markets and identify the best target keywords to capitalise on them.
- Learn on-site and off-site strategies for lifting your rankings and improving website traffic
- Ensure content is accessible and relevant to your audience, with a high probably of generating extra site visitors and increased revenue.
All Attendees will get:
- On-going access to the constantly updated PowerPoint slides for this event.
- Free use of an ever-expanding toolbox of free, easy to use SEO tools and programs
Do I Need to bring a laptop?
Laptops may be brought but are not necessary. Please bring a notebook and pen and lots of business cards for networking purposes.
Is there an age limit for this event?
No, but as the talk is of a business nature; we would ask that you do not bring any children with you.
How Can I Contact the Organiser With Any Questions?
You can contact Mike Loomey on 020-8594 1320 or 07967 044282
or email email@example.com.