Time for another Timebank skills swap! 🙂 Book yourself a place – info at the end.
We are delighted that Redbridge libraries are letting us use Seven Kings library on a Monday when it is closed. We are going to bring together a range of ordinary folk in Redbridge to share their skills/knowledge. They will all earn a Timebank hour which they can spend another time. 🙂
Monday 7th December, 12-3pm, Seven Kings Library
- Linked In
- Using excel sheets to manage your incomings and outgoings (business or personal)
- Buying and selling on Ebay
- How to use streetlife/streetbank and other local neighbour forums
- Tips to make a decent flyer on Word
We also have offers of:
- meditation session
- something to do with photography
- Tips on winter gardening
- Stress management
- Creative writing
- French conversation (if you would like one-to-one in another language, just ask – it should be easy to sort that out)
We reckon we can cater for 25 people in each session although it may be a bit squashed. We would like to have current Timebank members involved and also to bring in new people to join in and also join the Timebank.
The sessions will run 12.15-1.15 and 1.30-2.30.
And as its around lunchtime, please feel free to bring and share food. We’ll have refreshments.
To book a session: email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or put a message on Facebook or text 07707 460309 . The fee: an hour of your time in return!