Nat West Bank, as well as other banks, have a remit to engage with the community and wanted to know about Sophia Hubs.
After some creative thinking we realised there are dots that need joining:
- In the London/Essex branches 714 start-up businesses have opened accounts this year so far and probably a quarter of those are from Redbridge.
- Sophia Hubs has a range of services plus the blog with loads of info, Enterprise Desk has opened and runs a range of services, Redbridge Chamber runs networking events and a year’s free membership to start-ups.
- All the above services want to make contact with start-up businesses to do our job efficiently
- The business advisers meet each new business account holder and pass on info.
- The business advisers are very happy to pass on extra information about Redbridge community support and services for business
and so, hey presto, if I send the info to Christian Wilkinson, he will……
- Create an attractive document and pass to each new business account holder, at the START of the meeting.
- Send the links of Sophia Hubs, Enterprise Desk and Redbridge Chamber in his follow-up email
- Add the three links to the bottom of his email signature.
If this is not a national, standard procedure for banks and business loan making bodies, then hopefully given an year or two it will be!
Thanks to Nat West bank for a warm reception. Christian can be contacted for business advice on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other banks, here I come! 🙂