We are holding an evening entrepreneur’s club at Ilford Library’s Enterprise Desk on Wednesday 4th November 5.30-7.30. This is open to all businesses to come for refreshers, networking or to give support although the main focus is on supporting Redbridge start-ups.
Albert Peters will be the speaker. He is part of Redbridge Chamber of commerce and very keen to help and support start-ups. He is Director and Proprietor of Pegasus Human Resources. He is a business adviser and HR consultant who has experience of working with start-up businesses.
What’s the topic? This month we are concentrating on the money and legal side of things.
Albert’s input will include:
- minimum legal requirements that need to be in place to run a business
- challenge you on your early stage thinking about whether this is the right business
- the practicalities of running a business – ensuring you are realistic about this
- Assessing operational costs, profit margins and your pricing structures
- Pros and cons of buying in help
This sounds heavy and you will be challenged but Albert is fun so we can have some laughs too! As always the help from the session comes from (a) input from an expert (b) support and help from each other (c) networking and increasing your contacts (d) a clear next step/action for your business. For more info on the entrepreneur’s club click here.
Feel free to bring along others – this is about building up a network for start-ups to ensure that your business is a success! 🙂