Ian Chambers, co-founder of East London Radio, a Social Enterprise set up over the last 2 years, will discuss how they set up the radio station for the community.
- What a Community Interest Company is, and how they set that up
- Getting equipment and premises at low or zero cost!
- Engaging the community across East London, including Social Media
- The role of Networking and Partnering with other organisations and charities
- Their Business radio programme, helping promote businesses across East London
- The forthcoming launch of their first studio base in Redbridge
Ian can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Really looking forward to it!! 🙂
c/o St Johns Church, St Johns Road, Seven Kings, IG2 7BB