- Tuesday 19th August – evening enterprise club – 7-9 – e-safety issues for a business presentation and discussion with Terry Freedman.
- Thursday 21st August 12 – 1. First Timebank event – introduction to Facebook and support to set up a profile and page for your business. To attend you will need to register on the Timebank! It’s easy.
- Tuesday 26th August – evening enterprise club – 7-9 – customer service presentation and discussion with Bev Stratton, Town Centres Manager.
- 26th August – 13th September – marketing advice in Ilford Town Centre with FP Comms.
- Thursday 28th August – FP Comms event and keynote speaker on crowdfunding from Indiegogo 6pm-9pm. Ilford Library. Need to book
- Tuesday 2nd September – lunch time enterprise club 12-2.45 – participatory training for start-ups on the Map of Meaning. (booking required)
- Thursday 4th September – FP Comms event – the power of blogging – 6-9pm Ilford Library
- Tuesday 9th September – lunch time enterprise club 12- 2 – speaker not yet confirmed
- Tuesday 16th September – lunch time enterprise club 12-2 – speaker Robert Jackson of RL Jackson Accountants in Ilford on good financial management for small start-ups.
All events are at St Johns Church, unless otherwise stated