Our enterprise zone at the Redbridge Green Fair – what’s on?
Venue: Redbridge Green Fair, Melbourne Field, Valentines Park. Date: Sunday 25 May. Time: 11.30 – 7.00
- Launch the time bank and let people to sign up or leave their details. We will get people talking and thinking about: What skills could you offer? What services/skills/ help do you need?
- Promotion of the new business opportunity to distribute recycled paint from the Forest Recycling Project. Supported by FRP staff/vols a big push on re-using paint: tins of paint lying, some paint activities and a.. community artist running the splatter bike paint activity…. I am Young / Work Rest & Play use their marketing skills to recruit community groups that want to use free paint. We hope to identify a person/organisation who wishes to take on this ready-made enterprise opportunity.
- Table for business cards for local businesses and we encourage our start ups and others to try their pitch and get some new customers.
- We create a place for conversations and mini surgeries for our business mentors and others to give help/support to start-ups.
- We have a few small talks/speeches from entrepreneurs throughout the day.
Please can our start-ups, mentors and supporters contact me if you are able to help run the zone for a while. Otherwise just turn up and join in!
Aim: a buzzing zone where skills are exchanged and networks are increased.